The increasing demand for human hair in the hair market has prompted more and more hair styles and hair types. At the same time, when our choices become more, there are more and more confusions, so how to pick a suitable wig when we are facing thousands of choices?
We are always wondering, which hair style fit me well, which hair color is the most popular? Especially when it comes to season change, there are always no clothes in our wardrobe, so I guess you also need one more wig.
Blond is the best hair color for spring, so when you don’t know what hair to buy, there is nothing wrong with getting a 613-lace front wig, check this link to get your own blond wig.
Blond is the most popular and fashion color, the blond hair makes you enthusiastic in Spring, it also makes you cool in Summer. It’s not late to get your own blond wig now and to be your queen in Spring and Summer.
If you got the blond wig already, but want to try another color. It’s a piece of cake. The blond wig can be restyled and colored, in this case; we just need to find a professional hair stylist to color the hair, and it will be perfect. We also have different colors bob wig, there must be one you like, you can buy the colored wig directly, all these colors suit the Spring and coming Summer:
If you want to dye the hair by yourself, here are the steps: (an example for dyeing the blond hair to pink hair)
- Start with clean and dry hair. Wash the hair with shampoo. Rinse it off, then let it air dry. Do not use any conditioner this time, which will make it harder for hair to absorb the color.
- Mix pink dye with white-colored conditioner. Pour enough white-colored conditioner to saturate your hair into a non-metal bowl. Add some pink hair dye, then stir it with a plastic spoon until the color is consistent. Keep adding dye/conditioner until you get your desired shade.
- Apply the dye to your hair in sections accordingly. Use a tinting brush to apply the dye. You can also use the balayage technique instead to make your hair look more dimensional and realistic, and less wig-like.
(Consider doing a strand test first. This will allow you to correct the color before committing to it.)
4. Leave the dye on for the time recommended on the package. In most cases, you will need to wait 15 to 20 minutes. Some types of gel-based dyes, such as Manic Panic, can be left on for up to 1 hour, which will result in a brighter color.
- Rinse your hair with cool water, then follow up with conditioner. Rinse the dye from your hair using cool water. Once the water runs clear, apply conditioner to your hair. Wait for 2 to 3 minutes, then rinse it out with cool water to seal the cuticle. Do not use any shampoo for at least 3 days!
Hope these tips are helpful for you, do you have any idea about your hair style after seeing these beautiful pics and hair dyeing skills? Looking forward to seeing your perfect result!
Source address of this article: How to pick a suitable wig
Please keep this address when share.